.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lipman's

Ore and let davven.™

Mail: lippomano@gmail.com

New feature: Hover your mouse pointer over green words, and you'll see an explanation!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Evolution

The other day, I saw a not particularly interesting poll in a forum, where the question was roughly if the forum readers believe today's world came into existence through evolution or creation. One of the posters remarked the following:

"The bottom line is this...evolution explains how I got here, the Bible explains why I am here. I believe in one God and I accept that evolution is a part of His creative handiwork."

Never mind that the writer is a Christian, and means something different by Bible. (Or by 'one', for that matter.) Don't even focus about the part-of-handiwork part.

Pretty much the traditional balebattishe stance since the late 56th century:

Evolution explains how I got here, the Tôre explains why I'm here and how I'm to behave here.


.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

אם אין נביאים הן, בני נביאים הן

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home